My Coachella experience this year (Weekend 1) was phenomenal since I brought all of my Coachella Essentials. I got to see many of my favorite artists such as Radiohead, SchoolBoy Q, Future, Lady Gaga, Hans Zimmer, Phantogram, The XX, Travis Scott, Justice and much more. I also got to meet plenty of chill people that were full of positive energy.
Coming back from Coachella, I can definitely suggest a few Coachella essentials that would make your life a lot easier during the crazy 3-day music festival.
TOP 10 COACHELLA ESSENTIALS
- Hand Sanitizer – For those icky moments
- Hand Wipes – For getting sticky stuff off your hands or to freshen up after sweating from the heat
- Portable Phone Charger – Trust me, it’s a life saver
- Tissues – For little accidents and patting off your face. (When I was in a very hot crowd, I would pat my face continuously to avoid my makeup melting
- Vitamin C – Out of all the people I know who went to Coachella, 7 out of 10 people would get sick, and so it doesn’t hurt to boost your immune system!
- Sunblock – make sure you don’t get aerosol cans!
- Lip Balm – the desert gets you pretty dry
- Sunglasses – For obvious reasons
- Bandages – If you’re wearing new shoes, you might want to keep a bandage just in case you feel a blister coming
- Eye drops – There’s A LOT OF DUST so eye drops can feel like a lifesaver, especially when grooving through a cool performance
OTHER COACHELLA ESSENTIALS
As for clothing, I do suggest wearing comfortable shoes and light clothing. If you get cold easily (like me), bring a light jacket. I just tied a denim jacket around my bag or waist so that I could have my hands free. As for what I wore, I did a quick lookbook below. If you like it, please subscribe! ^^
Absolut Limelight Tent – One of the Coachella Essentials
If you’re looking for something to get you a little more pumped, I highly recommend visiting the Absolut Limelight Tent. It’s a fun tent to hang out and have a couple of drinks while dancing to a really “turnt” DJ. My favorite part of the tent was the photo booth. Pretty cool GIF to have as a Coachella souvenir. Also, please remember to enjoy responsibly; you don’t want to burn out and miss a few performances!
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a blast at your music festival! ^^ <3
Did my Coachella Essentials List help? Comment box is below!